"Darkseid and Sons": This story is reprinted from New Gods #11.
- "Animated bodies"... They're shells without "identity"!
- — Darkseid
Appearing in "Darkseid and Sons"
Synopsis for "Darkseid and Sons"
This story is reprinted from New Gods #11.
Appearing in the 2nd Story
- Dog Cavalry
- Female Furies
- Granny Goodness
Synopsis for the 2nd Story
- Synopsis not yet written.
This is the only issue of Vol 2 that contains new material. The first story is a reprint from New Gods Vol 1 11. The second story is Jack Kirby's vision of the events which occur after this, so although the appearances section lists the New Earth versions of the characters, they cannot be the chronological New Earth versions.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss New Gods Vol 2 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the New Gods series
- Images from New Gods Vol 2 6