Points of Interest
- Alamogordo is a city in Otero County, New Mexico. In the late 1900s, Alamagordo was the site of a brutal slaughter perpetuated by two bandits named Santiago and Tenner.
- Roswell is a city in Chaves County in the southeastern quarter of the state of New Mexico. Aliens have a tendency to crash their space ships here.
- See also: Category:Roswell/Appearances
- Silverton is a small mining town in New Mexico, named as such due to its large quantities of silver ore. In the late 1800s, the town elder was a Georgian named Branson Ironside. Notorious bounty hunter Jonah Hex once came to Silverton to apprehend two bandits named Santiago and Tenner.
- White Sands
- White Sands is a small town in Doña Ana County, in the south-west quadrant of the state. It is also the name of White Sands Missile Range, a rocket range.
- See also: Category:White Sands/Appearances
- Branson Ironside
Links and References
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.