Appearing in "The Hunt for Oracle, Part One: To the Slaughter"
- Butchie (First appearance)
- Gillian (Only appearance; dies)
- Giles (Only appearance; dies)
- Cisco Blaine
- Lady Vic
Synopsis for "The Hunt for Oracle, Part One: To the Slaughter"
Nightwing and Nite-Wing find themselves in the clutches of Blockbuster who has hired two siblings specialized in torturing. While Nite-Wing gets thrown into a cell, the torturers shall do their work on Nightwing to find out anything regarding Oracle. Some other thugs are searching the area around Blockbuster's house for a vehicle. They find the Nightbird which automatically engages its defense systems. But that does not prevent the car getting blown up by a Bazooka.
As Mouse and Giz are using secured hardware from the Nightbird to locate Oracle, Nightwing is treated with a truth serum, but Dick only acts as if being affected by it and the headbutts the two siblings. When one of them wants to continue the interrogation using an electric drill, they are suddenly gunned down by none other then Cisco Blaine, the right hand of Blockbuster. Nightwing is perplexed to hear that Blaine actually is a federal agent.
- This is the first part of the four part storyline, The Hunt for Oracle, and it continues in Birds of Prey #20.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 2 45 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
- Images from Nightwing Vol 2 45