The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Let me tell you a story. Once, there was a boy. A warrior of the soul, seeking the cleansing hand of redemption. His journey brought him to Edo, known now as Tokyo. He'd heard whispers of a dark force tearing the city apart. He thought himself a hero. He thought he would make things right. But these forces were darker, stronger and more vicious even than the boy had been at the peak of his unworthiness. They took the boy. Chained him in a tower. Swore to drain him of every ounce of powerful blood to fuel their conquest. They thought the boy an orphan. They didn't know he had a brother.
- — Robin
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Crimson Kabuki
Synopsis for the 1st Story
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 4 42 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
- Images from Nightwing Vol 4 42
Links and References