"The Bleeding Edge, Part 1": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Something happened last night. Something I can't quite make sense of. As Dick Grayson, I'm a guy who will always choose a face-to-face conversation over a phone call or an e-mail. And as Nightwing, I'm the kind of hero who prefers to crack a jaw or sweep a leg over chasing some invisible threat. But bank robbers no longer wear ski masks and carry shotguns. They hack accounts. And assassins don't position their rifles on rooftops. They program drones. How do you fight? How do you date? How do you even talk to anyone anymore. The rules keep changing. It's honestly hard to know how to be alive right now.
Synopsis for "The Bleeding Edge, Part 1"
Appearing in "The Bleeding Edge, Part 1"
- Wyrm (First appearance; unnamed)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Hologram)
- Frankie (Appears only as a corpse)
- Batman (Mentioned only)
- Det. Harvey Bullock (Mentioned only)
- Falcone Crime Family (Mentioned only)
- Nightwing's Batons
- When Barbara ribs Dick about being old-fashioned, he jokes that he's seventy-eight years old. The first iteration of Dick Grayson appeared in Detective Comics #38, seventy-eight years prior to publication of this issue.
Links and References