"Night of the Monster Men, Part 5": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- Strange's patients-- Balinoff and the others. I saw session footage-- the reasons they came to Strange, they were in treatment. I almost missed it myself, but it can't be coincidence. Strange chose them. People wrestling with their childhoods. Fighting grief. Fear. Manipulating those around them-- trapped by their own egos. Their faults. Four patients. Four monsters coming together to form something more. I know you better than anyone. The others might not see it, but I do. You said it yourself. Strange is a psychologist. These aren't just monsters. They're a statement. They're his diagnosis... of Batman.
Appearing in "Night of the Monster Men, Part 5"
- Alfred Pennyworth
- Gotham City Police Department
- Gotham Girl
- Hugo Strange
- Amanda Waller (Mentioned only)
- Cluemaster (Mentioned only)
- Darkseid (Mentioned only)
- Tim Drake (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- Santa Prisca (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Night of the Monster Men, Part 5"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This book was first published on October 5, 2016.
- This issue's events take place directly after Batman (Volume 3) #8.
- "Night of the Monster Men" continues in Detective Comics #942.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Nightwing Vol 4 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Nightwing series
- Images from Nightwing Vol 4 6
- Nightwing Recommended Reading
Links and References