Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- Discordia (Formerly)
- Godkiller Arrows
- Folklore-powered guns
- Lernaean Hydra Venom Spear: A spear that can use its venom to stop a high-powered regenerator and slowly kill them.
- Nikos Aegeus was created by Dan Mishkin and Don Heck, first appearing in Wonder Woman #297. However, in the Prime Earth continuity, Nikos Aegeus first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Wonder Woman (Volume 4) #41 by Meredith Finch and David Finch.
- 8 Appearances of Nikos Aegeus (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Nikos Aegeus (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Nikos Aegeus (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Nikos Aegeus (Prime Earth)
|Wonder Woman Villain(s)|
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Wonder Woman and the Amazons in any of her various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Wonder Woman Villains category."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.