The Calculator is considered as one of the most brilliant minds in the world. He used to act in the shadows until he made his big supervillain debut during the New Metropolis University Science Building Dedication ceremony, where he destroyed Mr. Terrific's research center and stole the T-Spheres after hacking them. His plan was to use them to shut down the power grid of any bank or government installation and take whatever he wants. When Mister Terrific and Firestorm managed to catch up with him, The Calculator used the T-Spheres to hack into the Firestorm Matrix and kidnap Ronald Raymond once he was separated from Martin Stein. After some time, Stein and Mister Terrific found the secret lair of the Calculator and brought him to justice.
When he was out of jail and back to his lair, the Calculator was captured by Mister Mind and was forced to participate in a contest for intellect and physical prowess. He was disqualified in the platform part as he was kicked into the pit by Batman after trying to blast him away.
- Calculator Uniform: Costume equipped with hacking devices and energy blasters.
- T-Spheres (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Justice League Action and is an adaptation of The Calculator. The original character was created by Bob Rozakis and Mike Grell and first appeared in Detective Comics #463.
- The Calculator is voiced by Ely Henry.
- 2 Appearances of Noah Kuttler (Justice League Action)
- 1 Images featuring Noah Kuttler (Justice League Action)
- Quotations by or about Noah Kuttler (Justice League Action)
- Character Gallery: Noah Kuttler (Justice League Action)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."