Nora Thompson Allen was the mother of Barry Allen, the man who would later become the superhero known as the Flash, who raised the young boy until she was murdered by an unknown person in the original timeline. That prompted Barry into becoming a police detective, and then later, as the Flash, to go back in time to stop her murder before it even happened. In the alternate timeline that was created from this change of history, Nora lived to old age watching after Barry as he grew up and became a police detective. On the day of her birthday, when Barry realized that things have changed in history that he was not fully aware of, Barry had a secret to tell his mother. Nora assumed that her son Barry was gay, but when Barry told her that he was actually the Flash, she was confused, as in that history Barry never became the Flash.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox and is an adaptation of Nora Allen. The original character was created by John Broome and Carmine Infantino and first appeared in The Flash #126.
- Nora Allen was voiced by Grey DeLisle.
- 1 Appearances of Nora Thompson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- 1 Images featuring Nora Thompson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Quotations by or about Nora Thompson (Flashpoint Paradox)
- Character Gallery: Nora Thompson (Flashpoint Paradox)