Hailing from the island nation of Amazonia, Nubia functions as Wonder Woman, a diplomat and guardian as well as a representative of her people. Often accompanying Superman and the Justice League, her adventures take her around the world in order to protect justice, liberty and equality.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. They are naturally immortal, because of being the children of Hera.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): She was skilled in armed and unarmed combat and proficient with traditional Greek hand to hand weaponry such as sharpened edge shield sword and slings.
- Swordsmanship: Trained Amazonian sword fighting.
- 7 Appearances of Nubia of Themyscira (Earth 23)
- 4 Images featuring Nubia of Themyscira (Earth 23)
- 1 Quotations by or about Nubia of Themyscira (Earth 23)
- Character Gallery: Nubia of Themyscira (Earth 23)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.