Nuculoid was a pliable nuclear-powered hero whose circulatory system glows with a fluorescent `black light' effect through his costume. He joined Superman's Justice League in the wake of the Kansas disaster. Nuculoid participated in the Gulag battle and was killed from the U.N. nuclear bombing.
- According to character supplement in Kingdom Come / Revelations Nuculoid was one of the earliest characters created by Alex Ross when he was eleven years old.
- 5 Appearances of Nuculoid (Earth-22)
- 3 Images featuring Nuculoid (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Nuculoid (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Nuculoid (Earth-22)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.