- It's just a matter of time before Max knows... which means, he'll know there's a leak... a traitor in his kingdom.
Appearing in "There is No I in Team"
- Batman (Flashback and main story)
- Alfred Pennyworth (Flashback only)
- Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) (Flashback only)
- Doctor Light (Arthur Light) (Flashback only)
- Felix Faust (Flashback only)
- Huntress (Helena Bertinelli) (Flashback only)
- Killer Croc (Flashback only)
- Nightwing (Dick Grayson) (Flashback only)
- Poison Ivy (Flashback only)
- Robin (Tim Drake) (Flashback only)
- Two-Face (Flashback only)
- Justice League of America (Flashback only)
- Earth's Moon
Synopsis for "There is No I in Team"
Batman goes to the JLA Watchtower. He informs Superman, Wonder Woman and Booster Gold that the Blue Beetle is dead and that a rogue cabal of Checkmate agents has stolen the Brother Eye satellite. Booster asks him what Brother Eye really is, and Batman confesses to constructing it as an espionage system shortly after the incident involving the both his and Doctor Light's minds being wiped. Enraged at such a seeming betrayal, Booster Gold attacks Batman, but Superman deflects the energy burst.
Meanwhile, Maxwell Lord, from his secured position in Switzerland, spies on the JLA. He deduces that someone within Checkmate leaked information to Batman. He calls together the highest ranking royal members of his cabal for an emergency meeting. In a bold show of force, Max decides to consolidate his power base, by executing the remaining administrators. Using his mental powers, he forces Jessica Midnight to open fire, killing the Black Queen, the White Queen and the White King of Checkmate. Max then instructs Sasha Bordeaux to take Jessica Midnight into custody.
In Moscow, Russia, an OMAC agent tracks the villain known as Overthrow to an exotic dance club. Under orders to terminate Overthrow with extreme prejudice, the OMAC manifests an elongated blade from its forearm and cuts Overthrow in half.
Back in Switzerland, Sasha fears that Max will soon learn that it was she who informed Batman of Blue Beetle's death. Under Max's instruction, she travels to Kord Omniversal in Chicago, Illinois to clean up all trace evidence of Ted Kord. When she arrives, she finds Batman waiting for her. The two embrace, and Batman knows that she was the one who mailed him Blue Beetle's shattered goggles. Before either one has a chance to really speak to the other, an OMAC crashes through the window and begins attacking them.
- Overthrow, a former adversary of Blue Beetle, is killed in this issue. Ovethrow's corpse will be seen one more time in issue #3.
- This series is one of four different Infinite Crisis tie-in titles. The other titles include:
- This issue contains a three-page pullout advertisement for the 2005 remake film, The Longest Yard.
- Discuss OMAC Project Vol 1 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the OMAC Project series
- Images from OMAC Project Vol 1 2
- Action Comics #829
- Adventures of Superman #641
- Adventures of Superman #642
- Adventures of Superman #643
- Birds of Prey #83
- Countdown to Infinite Crisis #1
- Firestorm (Volume 3) #18
- Infinite Crisis #1-7
- Manhunter (Volume 3) #13
- Robin (Volume 2) #143
- Robin (Volume 3) #144
- Superman (Volume 2) #217
- Superman (Volume 2) #219
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #219
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #220
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #221
Links and References
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.