- So it's true? He's dead? Someone killed Beetle?
Appearing in "The M-E in Team"
Synopsis for "The M-E in Team"
Batman and Sasha Bordeaux fight off OMAC units. One of the OMACs captures Sasha. Maxwell Lord orders the OMAC units to kill Batman. One of the units knocks Batman into the sea. Superman flies into the water and saves him.
- This series is one of four different Infinite Crisis tie-in titles. The other titles include:
- Discuss OMAC Project Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the OMAC Project series
- Images from OMAC Project Vol 1 3
- Action Comics #829
- Adventures of Superman #641
- Adventures of Superman #642
- Adventures of Superman #643
- Birds of Prey #83
- Countdown to Infinite Crisis #1
- Firestorm (Volume 3) #18
- Infinite Crisis #1-7
- Manhunter (Volume 3) #13
- Robin (Volume 2) #143
- Robin (Volume 3) #144
- Superman (Volume 2) #217
- Superman (Volume 2) #219
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #219
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #220
- Wonder Woman (Volume 2) #221
Links and References
- The Omac Project article at Wikipedia
- OMACs article at Wikipedia
- Omac Project series index at the Grand Comics Database
- OMACs article at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
The events from this issue or series are related to Infinite Crisis, and/or any of its surrounding events, including Villains United, the OMAC Project, Rann-Thanagar War and Day of Vengeance. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the Infinite Crisis crossovers category.