Olga, Queen of the Cossacks was an enemy of Batman.
Olga and her Cossacks were exiled from their native land of Bessarovia. They eventually found their way to Gotham City where she fell for the criminal Egghead. Together, they embarked on a series of schemes that were foiled by the efforts of Batman, Robin and Batgirl.
Powers and Abilities
- Olga, Queen of the Cossacks was portrayed by Anne Baxter. Baxter was the only actor to portray two different special-guest villains on the 1966 Batman series, her first being Zelda the Great.
- 11 Appearances of Olga (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 1 Images featuring Olga (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Olga (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Olga (Batman 1966 TV Series)
|Batman Villain(s) from the 1966 series |
This character, team or organization, was primarily an enemy of the Batman in either the 1966-1968 television show, related 1966 film, tie-in comic book series or the animated movies. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Batman (1966 TV Series) Villains category."