The Green Arrow was a member of the Justice League of America who survived the Anti-Life Virus outbreak on Earth by leaving onto the safety of a new home, Earth-2.
Five years later, Green Arrow and the new Justice League returned to Earth to rescue Cyborg, though unfortunate for Green Arrow, he was swiftly converted by Wonder Woman into one of the Anti-Living. Fortunately, the zombified Green Arrow was kept in a bubble construct by Dinah Lance, who had become the new Green Lantern, and later received a cure to revert to normal.
Powers and Abilities
- Trick Arrows
- Green Arrow was created by Mort Weisinger and George Papp, first appearing in More Fun Comics #73. However, the DCeased version of Green Arrow first appeared in DCeased #1 by Tom Taylor and Trevor Hairsine.
- Green Arrow Recommended Reading
- More Fun Comics (Volume 1): More Fun Comics #73–107
- Adventure Comics (Volume 1): Adventure Comics #246–269
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1): Detective Comics #521–567
- Green Lantern (Volume 2): Green Lantern (Volume 2) #76–124
- The Flash (Volume 1): The Flash #217–219
- Green Arrow (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow (Volume 2)
- Green Arrow (Volume 3)
- Green Arrow (Volume 4)
- Green Arrow (Volume 5)
- Green Arrow (Volume 6)
- Green Arrow and Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: The Wonder Year (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: The Longbow Hunters (Volume 1)
- Green Arrow: Year One (Volume 1)
- Connor Hawke: Dragon's Blood (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 1)
- Black Canary (Volume 2)
- Black Canary (Volume 3)
- 15 Appearances of Oliver Queen (DCeased)
- 4 Images featuring Oliver Queen (DCeased)
- 1 Quotations by or about Oliver Queen (DCeased)
- Character Gallery: Oliver Queen (DCeased)
|Team Arrow member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Arrow family of vigilante super-heroes, who fight crime using archery and martial arts. They are a loose connection brought together through family bonds and shared experiences. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Team Arrow members."
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.