When Clark Kent came to Metropolis there was a small organization connected to Intergang called the 10. Over the years the 10 grew, and became known as the 100. It kept a firm grip on Metropolis's criminal underground for years by indulging in drug trafficking and The One-Thousand, previously the 10 and the 100, is a powerful criminal organization in Metropolis.
When Clark Kent came to Metropolis there was a small organization connected to Intergang called the 10. Over the years the 10 grew, and became known as the 100. It kept a firm grip on Metropolis's criminal underground for years by indulging in drug trafficking and racketeering. They began to spread throughout the United States with branches in many other cities. Over the years they have made many enemies, both because of their criminal exploits as well as personal attacks on family and friends. Thorn's parents and godfather were murdered. Halo's former body Violet Harper was killed by Syonide, and then her parents killed by the same Syonide. Black Lightning's father was murdered trying to expose them.
Tobias Whale, the section leader of the Metropolis branch, found that Black Lightning was their most vigilant adversary. Some time after Tobias Whale had been imprisoned, Senator Henry Ballard rose to be the the Director of the 100. Under Senator Ballard the 100 became the 1000 while attempting to expand their reach to the Oval Office with Director Ballard as the presidential candidate. Ballard was also obsessed with Booster Gold who had thwarted his attempted presidential assassination upon arriving in the present, and would clash with him many times. Their plans were ultimately foiled and they retreated back to the 100, but have since become the 1000 once again.
- The 100's central membership roster consisted of literally 100 operatives, organized into 10 separate divisions of specialists: The Amazons, the Dynamiters, the Hunters, the Mind-Benders, the Space-Raiders, the Stealers, the Agents, the Sea Wolves, the Mobsters, and the Athletes.
- The 100's symbol is a small X flanked by two larger X's. The larger X's both stand for the Roman numeral for 10, whereas the smaller X in between represents a multiplication sign. In other words, the symbol represents "10 x 10," which equals 100.
- 52 Appearances of One-Thousand (New Earth)
- 3 Images that include One-Thousand (New Earth)
- Organization Gallery: One-Thousand (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."
|Booster Gold Villain(s)|
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Booster Gold in any incarnation, including legacy characters and alternate universe equivalents. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Booster Gold Villains" category.
This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.