Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Onomatopoeia is a serial killer whose preferred victims are non-powered superheroes. He earned his name due to imitating any sound he hears.
Onomatopoeia was among the villains captured by Robin and illegally imprisoned in a secret location.
- Onomatopoeia was created by Kevin Smith and Phil Hester, first appearing in Green Arrow (Volume 3) #12. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Onomatopoeia first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Teen Titans (Volume 6) #13 by Benjamin Percy and Khoi Pham.
- 10 Appearances of Onomatopoeia (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Onomatopoeia (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Onomatopoeia (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Onomatopoeia (Prime Earth)
|Green Arrow Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Green Arrow, or his supporting cast including Black Canary and Team Arrow. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Arrow Villains."
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.