Orion found Superman while the latter was interrogating Orion's half-brother, Kalibak. He told the Man of Steel that Darkseid and Lex Luthor had launched a red sun mote. After the mote was destroyed, Orion took Kal to a medical bay where they removed the excess radiation from his system. He then led him to Rafi's location, which was the information he was trying to get from Kalibak. Later, Orion revealed that Darkseid planned an all out attack on New Krypton and Earth. Orion helped Highfather and Superman defeat Darkseid.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the The Coming of the Supermen and is an adaptation of Orion. The original character was created by Jack Kirby and first appeared in New Gods #1.
- 4 Appearances of Orion (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 1 Images featuring Orion (The Coming of the Supermen)
- 1 Quotations by or about Orion (The Coming of the Supermen)
- Character Gallery: Orion (The Coming of the Supermen)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.