History of character has not yet been written.
- Meta-tech empowerment
- Energy Negation: Cicada can negate the powers of others metahumans.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability: Cicada can take a lighting and several energy blasts to the chest without damage but it was said that the equivalent energy of three lightings would have been enough to kill him.
- Energy Projection
- Force Field: Cicada can generate solid force fields to protect himself from enemy attacks.
- Telekinesis: Cicada can control his dagger with his mind.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Tracking: Orlin never fail in find out a meta-human, no matter how hard.
- Technological Reliability: Orlin needs his daggers to access his powers.
- Lightning Dagger: A piece of a S.T.A.R. lab satellite powered with dark matter.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Cicada. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Scott Kolins and first appeared in The Flash (Volume 2) #170.
- Cicada/Orlin Dwyer is portrayed by Chris Klein.
- 16 Appearances of Orlin Dwyer (Arrow)
- 1 Images featuring Orlin Dwyer (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Orlin Dwyer (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Orlin Dwyer (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|