- Meta-tech empowerment
- Energy Negation: Cicada could negate the powers of others metahumans around him.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability: Cicada could take a lighting and several energy blasts to the chest without damage but it was said that the equivalent energy of three lightings would have been enough to kill him.
- Energy Projection
- Force Field: Cicada could generate solid force fields to protect himself from enemy attacks.
- Telekinesis: Cicada was able to control his dagger with his mind.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Tracking: Orlin never failed in finding a meta-human, no matter how hard.
- Technological Reliability: Orlin needs his daggers to access his powers.
- Lightning Dagger: A piece of a S.T.A.R. lab satellite powered with dark matter.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash and is an adaptation of Cicada. The original character was created by Geoff Johns and Scott Kolins and first appeared in The Flash (Volume 2) #170.
- Cicada/Orlin Dwyer was portrayed by Chris Klein.
- 16 Appearances of Orlin Dwyer (Arrowverse)
- 1 Images featuring Orlin Dwyer (Arrowverse)
- Quotations by or about Orlin Dwyer (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Orlin Dwyer (Arrowverse)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.