Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Egyptian God Physiology
- Cosmic Awareness: Osiris, as a denizen of the Sphere of Gods, knows the inner workings of the multiverse.
- Dimensional Travel: Osiris is capable of traversing the universes of the multiverse and the Sphere of the Gods without assistance.
- Eldritch Blast: Osiris is able to project magical energy which can cause significant damage to an opponent.
- Immortality: Due to his godhood Osiris will never age or die, like all Old Gods he can only be killed by those of his bloodline.
- Necromancy: Osiris is able to raise people from the dead to do his bidding.
- Reality Alteration: Osiris is capable of altering reality to do anything he wants.
- Size Alteration: Osiris is able to change his size at will, he can grow as big as a skyscraper.
- Sleep Inducement: Osiris is capable of making an opponent fall asleep just by flicking his wrist.
- Thought Sense: Osiris is able to view a person's thoughts as they are having them.
- Occultism: As a potent magic user Osiris has a rich understanding of the occult.
- This character is an adaptation of Osiris, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 4 Appearances of Osiris (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Osiris (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Osiris (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Osiris (Prime Earth)