Otto was a magician of great knowledge, and Albert followed him to Paris, France, becoming a great helper to him until he created a homunculus, a demonic servant. However, Otto had quite an affection for laudanum, wich weakened his will, and the demon possessed Otto, eating his soul.
Then in Otto's form the demon travelled the country committing acts of murderous depravity, and then it returns to Albert because he was there at its summoning; Albert was linked to it somehow, and he was forced to do things he'd rather not speak of.
After trundling the entire population of St. Dubris, France, Otto returned to Paris to meet Albert, but instead of him he meets Albert's grandfather, Richard Swift (The Shade), who intended to kill him and/or send him back to Hell, but the demon appeared from within Otto and confronted him, being killed during the fight.
- Magic: Otto was a magician of great knowledge.
- Demonic Physiology
- 1 Appearances of Otto Haddon (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Otto Haddon (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Otto Haddon (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Otto Haddon (Prime Earth)