Otto von Bismarck was the first Chancellor of the German Empire and the leader of the German general staff. He was one of the many leaders throughout history who was advised by the immortal Vandal Savage.
At some time in the 1860's or 1870's, Otto von Bismarck deceived people into believing that France was insulting Germany to find an excuse to wage war against them.
In 1872, Otto von Bismarck was confronted for his unbelievable acts by his aide, Helmut von Conrad, who was controlled by Dick Amber and the Atom. Ordering his men to kill his aide, Bismarck was beaten up by the Atom, who, together with Helmut, escaped.
- This character is a fictional representation of Otto von Bismarck, a real person. More information on this person can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 5 Appearances of Otto von Bismarck (Earth-Two)
- Images featuring Otto von Bismarck (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Otto von Bismarck (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Otto von Bismarck (Earth-Two)