Ouranos, or Uranus, was the Greek God of the Sky and existed many thousands of years ago.
Uranus mated with the Earth Goddess Gaea and begat twelve children who would become the Titans of Myth. In time however, Uranus went mad, as well as believed that his children would rise up to kill him. Hoping to stave off this prophecy, Uranus sought to kill them before they could kill him. His tactic failed and Gaea called upon her first son, Cronus, who slew his father. The death of Uranus yielded a new Golden Age for the Titans of Olympus and their reign eventually gave birth to a Pantheon of Gods led by Uranus' grandson, Zeus.
- This character is an adaptation of Uranus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 4 Appearances of Ouranos (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Ouranos (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ouranos (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ouranos (New Earth)