Owlman is the evil version of Batman from an alternate reality.
When he was captured and locked up by Batman, Batman took his costume and went to the alternate universe. During that time, Owlman escaped and, using one of Batman's original costumes, posed as him.
When he returned from his cross-reality adventure, Batman defeated Owlman and sent him back to his home reality.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Owlman. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Mike Sekowsky and first appeared in Justice League of America #29.
- Owlman was voiced by Diedrich Bader.
- This is the first member of the Crime Syndicate to appear outside of comics.
- 2 Appearances of Owlman (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
- 1 Images featuring Owlman (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
- Quotations by or about Owlman (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
- Character Gallery: Owlman (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
|Crime Syndicate/Society member|
This character is or was primarily a member of the the CSA (Crime Syndicate of America • Crime Syndicate of Amerika • Crime Society of America), in any of its various incarnations, either on Earth-Three, Earth-3, Earth 3, or in the Antimatter Universe. As with all other CSA members, they are an evil version of a hero of the mainstream DC Universe, primarily the Justice League. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "CSA members" category.