Owlwoman of the 853rd Century was a Qwardian hybrid as her mother is from Qward while her father hails from the positive-matter universe. Despite her Qwardian heritage, she was raised to become a hero.
- 853rd Century Physiology: As a citizen of the 853rd Century, possesses a number of capabilities more developed than those typical in the 20th or 21st Century.
- Advanced Science/Mechanical Aptitude: Access to 853rd-century education allows characters to create technology beyond anything available in the 21st Century, and makes even advanced technology from earlier periods seem simple.
- Enhanced Intellect: possessed of neo-cortex structures, the people of the 853rd Century are capable of processing vast amounts of information that overwhelm even Kal-El's superhuman mind.
- Telepathy: Inhabitants of the 853rd Century have a 100% rate of telepathy, which they can use to access the artificial telepathic information network known as Headnet.
- 2 Appearances of Owlwoman (DC One Million)
- 1 Images featuring Owlwoman (DC One Million)
- Quotations by or about Owlwoman (DC One Million)
- Character Gallery: Owlwoman (DC One Million)
|DC One Million Character |
This character was created during DC One Million, and is a part of its possible future in the 853rd Century. DC One Million was a massive company-wide crossover event published in 1998.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.