Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
History of character has not yet been written.
- Godly Physiology
- Immortality: As an Olympian Athena will never age.
- Dimensional Travel: Athena can travel between Olympus and Earth at will.
- Shape-Changing: Olympians can take on any physical form they wish.
- Telepathy: Athena, as a God, can mentally communicate with her worshippers.
- Invulnerability: As a God Athena cannot be harmed by conventional means.
- Divine Empowerment: Like all Gods Athena can give portions of her power to whom she wishes.
- Godly Strength
- Godly Stamina: Athena has near limitless amounts of stamina as an Olympian.
- Magic: As an Olympian Athena can do nearly anything with her vast magical potency.
- This character is an adaptation of Pallas Athena, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Pallas Athena was created by Don Heck, first appearing in Wonder Woman #98. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Pallas Athena first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Secret Origins (Volume 3) #6 by Brian Azzarello and Cliff Chiang.
- 12 Appearances of Pallas Athena (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Pallas Athena (Prime Earth)
- 2 Quotations by or about Pallas Athena (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Pallas Athena (Prime Earth)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.