Poison Ivy was changed forever when a lab experiment went wrong and it granted her the ability to control plants. Trying to blossom into her new life, Poison Ivy adapts to her new powers by attending Super Hero High.
- Toxic Touch: Ivy treats all the plants as equals, and will do whatever it takes to protect them.
- Chlorokinesis: When she's not outdoors, Ivy is planted in her lab. That's where she figured out how to make plants grow from acorn to giant oak in the blink of an eye.
- Botany: She makes the plants do her bidding, but she also nurtures them.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series DC Super Hero Girls, its related films, and its tie-in comic book series, FCBD 2016 - DC Superhero Girls, DC Super Hero Girls: Finals Crisis, DC Super Hero Girls Halloween Fest Special Edition and DC Super Hero Girls: Hits and Myths. It is an adaptation of Poison Ivy. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #181.
- Poison Ivy is known as the Toxic Wallflower and the Garden Variety Misfit due to her scientific genius, shy and idealistic nature.
- 54 Appearances of Pamela Isley (DC Super Hero Girls)
- 7 Images featuring Pamela Isley (DC Super Hero Girls)
- Quotations by or about Pamela Isley (DC Super Hero Girls)
- Character Gallery: Pamela Isley (DC Super Hero Girls)
Legion of Doom member