History of character has not yet been written.
- Unique Physiology
- Chlorokinesis: Ivy is able to manipulate and animate plants.
- Size Alteration (Briefly)
- Superhuman Strength (Briefly)
- Indomitable Will: Despite the fact that Harley gets Ivy frustrated most of the time she will always help and protect her. She is even ready to take a bullet for her.
- Mental Illness: Ivy mostly can't stand humans, having once had the urge to vomit in their presence. But thanks to Harley's help as Dr. Quinzel, Ivy can now tolerate being around people.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Harley Quinn and is an adaptation of Poison Ivy. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #181.
- Poison Ivy is voiced by Lake Bell.
- 13 Appearances of Pamela Isley (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Pamela Isley (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- 2 Quotations by or about Pamela Isley (Harley Quinn TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Pamela Isley (Harley Quinn TV Series)
This character, team or organization, is or was primarily an enemy of Aquaman, or members of the Aquaman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Aquaman Villains."