- Prepare to face the might of Mother Nature!
- — Poison Ivy src
Pamela Isley became the seductively dangerous villainess known as Poison Ivy thanks to a experiment gone horribly wrong.
Ivy uses special plants as her weapons. She busted out of Arkham Asylum with a bunch of other criminals and joined the Riddler's group as they plan to stage a heist on the Gotham Gold Reserves. She battled the dynamic duo alongside her plant monsters, but was still defeated.
Powers and Abilities
- Mind Control
- Toxic Immunity: She is immune to all forms of toxins.
- Toxikinesis: She can knock out her enemies by blowing a toxic kiss at them.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Pamela Isley/Poison Ivy. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #181.
- Poison Ivy has been voiced by four actors:
- 5 Appearances of Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
- 2 Images featuring Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
- 1 Quotations by or about Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Pamela Isley (Lego Batman)
Legion of Doom member