She is a member of The Rogues, a team of Gotham's primary supervillains formed by the Joker. During the battle at the Gotham Energy facility, she tries to kiss Batman, only for Batman to block it with several of the Penguin's hench-penguins, whom she continues to kiss and poison. She is sent to Arkham Asylum with the rest of the Rogues after Joker forces everyone to turn themselves in. She is later broken out to assist Batman in defeating the Joker, Harley Quinn and the army of Uber villains. They manage to succeed and, in celebration, she kisses a man, which accidentally poisons him. She and the Rogues reconcile with Joker and leave, with Batman giving them a thirty-minute head start.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film The Lego Batman Movie and is an adaptation of Poison Ivy. The original character was created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff and first appeared in Batman #181.
- Poison Ivy was voiced by Riki Lindhome.
- 1 Appearances of Pamela Isley (The Lego Movie)
- 1 Images featuring Pamela Isley (The Lego Movie)
- 1 Quotations by or about Pamela Isley (The Lego Movie)
- Character Gallery: Pamela Isley (The Lego Movie)