Pantha was a successful female wrestler beating everyone in her path. When the Titans were fighting the Brotherhood of Evil, they recruited as many members as possible. Pantha is much older than the rest of the Titans. Wildebeest has even been revealed to be her son.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Teen Titans, the animated shorts that continued the series, and its tie-in comic book series Teen Titans Go!. It is an adaptation of Pantha. The original character was created by Marv Wolfman and Tom Grummett and first appeared in New Titans #73.
- Pantha was voiced by Diane Delano.
- 9 Appearances of Pantha (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Pantha (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Pantha (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Pantha (Teen Titans TV Series)