- What a sap I am !! I let 'em LOCK ME IN!
- — Paul Kirk src
Paul Kirk was a private detective who operated during the early 1940s. He had a special police badge, and often worked alongside police inspector Holden.
- This version of Paul Kirk, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- This Paul Kirk starred in a feature called "Paul Kirk, Manhunter," but that was just the name of the feature. He was a professional private detective, and was not called "Manhunter" as a nickname. He had no association with the Manhunter Cult.
- "Paul Kirk, Manhunter" was replaced in Adventure Comics by a superhero feature called "Manhunter", starring a different Paul Kirk, who was a big game hunter, and secretly the superhero Manhunter.
- 16 Appearances of Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Paul Kirk I (Earth-Two)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.