- My face! Scarred on one side-- just like the real Two-Face! I'm as hideous as Two-Face ever was!
- — Paul Sloane src
Originally hired to portray the original Two-Face in a film, Paul Sloane suffered an accident that destroyed half of his face, in a similar way to the original Two-Face. A prop man working on the set was jealous of the fact that his girlfriend had a crush on Sloane, and substituted acid for the water that was to be used on the trial scene; causing history to tragically repeat itself. Sloane's mind shattered and he chose to be the successor of Two-Face. Finding crime far more successful and more profitable than his former career, Sloane continued on as the third Two-Face.
- This version of Two-Face, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Sloane is said to be the third Two-Face because a man named Wilkins had briefly been the second Two-Face.
- Unlike Kent, only Sloane's face was damaged. Sloane's hair was not distorted in color and remained completely black on both sides.
- 2 Appearances of Paul Sloane (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Paul Sloane (Earth-Two)
- 2 Quotations by or about Paul Sloane (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Paul Sloane (Earth-Two)