Little of Paula's past is known, except that she served as a mercenary under the alias of Huntress and that she struck up a relationship with League of Shadows assassin Sportsmaster. They were married for an unknown number of years. They were estranged while she was in jail for about 7 years. When she got out she told Lawrence to give up his life of crime, or get out. They have been separated ever since. In the mean time Paula has raised Artemis alone, as the rest of her family has turned to a life of crime.
In September her daughter Artemis received a letter in the mail, it started she had been awarded a full scholarship to a very prestigious school. Artemis did not want to leave her other friends, but Paula ordered her to go, and reasoned with her that she wanted her daughter to have a better life than she did.
Paula has remained supportive of Artemis's "after school activities" and seems very grateful for the opportunities she has been given to better her life.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Paula Brooks/Huntress. The original character was created by Mort Meskin and first appeared in Sensation Comics #68.
- Paula Crock was voiced by Kelly Hu.
- 12 Appearances of Paula Nguyen (Earth-16)
- 2 Images featuring Paula Nguyen (Earth-16)
- Quotations by or about Paula Nguyen (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Paula Nguyen (Earth-16)