According to Buddhist sages, all of existence is divided into six realms: Gods, Demigods, Animals, Humans, Ghosts, and Hell. The creatures of each realm cannot move from one realm to another except through death and rebirth; any other attempts would only upset the very order of existence.
Long ago, a white snake fell in love with a human boy, but she knew such love cannot exist across realms. So she set her mind on crossing over. Together with her friend, a green snake, she cultivated her qi to become human. Eventually, the snakes achieved their goal and they crossed over into the Human Realm despite the protest of an old turtle named Fahai, who was secretly infatuated with white snake. White snake found the human she loved, but green snake also fell in love with the man as well.
When white snake and the human were about to get married, a sorcerer monk attacked them out of nowhere. The snakes immediately saw through the monk's disguise and it was Fahai. The green snake pushed aside her own jealously and defended her friend. She battled Fahai and threw him into the ocean. But not before Fahai cast a spell on her, transforming her into stone. This incident was told into Chinese legend as the Legend of the White Snake.
- Unique Physiology
- Superhuman Strength
- Invulnerability: Peng shows an incredible amount of resistance to injury. Being unharmed by a shower of bullets.
- Containment Suit
- Magic Lasso: Wonder-Woman has a magical lasso in the form of a whip that she can command telepathically to wrap around others, claiming it to be essentially an extension of her own skin.
- 27 Appearances of Peng Deilan (Prime Earth)
- 24 Images featuring Peng Deilan (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Peng Deilan (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Peng Deilan (Prime Earth)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.