During D-Day, Per Degaton, and his second-in-command, Professor Z, were assigned to defend an Axis-controlled beach from allied invasion. With Degaton's chrono-staff capable to turning the soldiers into helpless old men, victory seemed assured, until a group of Allied mystery men calling themselves the Justice Society of America were called in. The costumed heroes quickly tore through Degaton's forces, disabled Professor Z, and badly damaged his weapon. Overcome with rage, Degaton didn't notice his weapon's state and, as he attempted to turn the staff's power on the JSA, it overloaded! When the explosion cleared, all that remained of the would-be conqueror was his empty uniform.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman: The Brave and the Bold and its tie-in video game and comic book series, Batman: The Brave and The Bold and All-New Batman: The Brave and the Bold. It is an adaptation of Per Degaton. The original character was created by John Broome and Irwin Hasen and first appeared in All-Star Comics #35.
- Per Degaton was voiced by Clancy Brown.
- 2 Appearances of Per Degaton (The Brave and the Bold)
- 1 Images featuring Per Degaton (The Brave and the Bold)
- Quotations by or about Per Degaton (The Brave and the Bold)
- Character Gallery: Per Degaton (The Brave and the Bold)
|Justice Society Villain(s) |
This character, team or organization is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice Society, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Justice Society Villains" category.
|Black Canary Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Black Canary. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Black Canary Villains."