Perpetua is the first creator and the mother of the Over-Monitor, Anti-Monitor and the World Forger. She was part of a group of beings known as the Super Celestials who created Multiverses in the Omniverse. She designed the Multiverse before our own to be a dangerous self-sustaining weapon by using the seven unnatural energies of the universe; however, her sons alerted the other Super Celestials on her doings and she was imprisoned in the Source Wall and the Multiverse was remade properly. She was forced to watch as her children grew weak without her guiding hand. She is the most feared being in the greater Omniverse, out of all her brothers and sisters tending the infinite Multiverses.
- Omnipotence: As the most feared Super Celestial in the greater Omniverse, Perpetua possesses nigh-infinite powers capable to create Multiverses and fuse entire civilizations to create new species. She wields the seven hidden forces of the universe including the Still Force, the Invisible Spectrum and the Death Force. Even in sleep, planets form around her fingers and galaxies are born and die around her.
- 7 Appearances of Perpetua (Prime Earth)
- 5 Images featuring Perpetua (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Perpetua (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Perpetua (Prime Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."