Perry White was the editor-in-chief of the Daily Planet on Earth-38. After the rebirth of the Multiverse and the creation of Earth-Prime, he was replaced by Sam Foswell after Morgan Edge bought the Planet.
At some point in the 21th Century, Perry White became the editor-in-chief of the Metropolis famous newspaper, the Daily Planet. Cat Grant began her career, working as his assistent. Other important journalists such as Lois Lane, Clark Kent and Jimmy Olsen worked for him at the Planet.
White was called by Siobhan Smythe to offer him a scoop about Supergirl freeing a Khund, hoping to be hired herself at his newspaper. After Cat Grant discovered her actions, she fired her and convinced her former boss to reject Smythe.
In the new universe, Perry White still worked for the Daily Planet as its editor-in-chief. However, after Morgan Edge bought the Daily Planet, he replaced White with Sam Foswell, leading to a massive lay-off of its employees.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Arrowverse franchise and is an adaptation of Perry White. The original character was created by Jerry Siegel and Wayne Boring and first appeared in Superman #7.
- Perry White was portrayed by Paul Jarrett.
- Perry White was never shown on-screen until the Superman & Lois episode, Pilot. He was first mentioned in Supergirl episode, Stronger Together.
- 2 Appearances of Perry White (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- 1 Images featuring Perry White (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Quotations by or about Perry White (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
- Character Gallery: Perry White (Arrowverse: Earth-38)
Daily Planet Staff member