Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Perseus was once a mighty warrior, a demigod son of Zeus.
He was famous for being the killer of the Gorgon Medusa, taking her son Pegasus as his mount and did battle with the Kraken. Centuries later, he lived as a bored immortal splitting his idle existence between Wall Street and the Hamptons.
- This character is an adaptation of Perseus, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- Perseus was adapted by George E. Brenner and Pete Riss, first appearing in Hit Comics #49. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Perseus first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Wonder Woman (Volume 5) #33 by James Robinson and Emanuela Lupacchino.
- 1 Appearances of Perseus (Prime Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Perseus (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Perseus (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Perseus (Prime Earth)