At some point in his life, the man known only as the Persuader was radicalized and joined the Human Supremacist Movement. His activities with the group led to him getting into conflict with the Legion, which consisted of many aliens. Knowing that Earth's open arms towards aliens were caused by Superman, the Persuader stole a Legion Ring and traveled back to 2009. He destroyed the Martian crystal, making it difficult for Superman to defeat Brainiac, then tried to kill Clark Kent, before he'd become Superman. However, three Legionnaires had followed him through time and prevented his assassination attempt on Clark. After he was defeated, they returned him to 3009.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Smallville and is an adaptation of Persuader. The original character was created by Jim Shooter and Curt Swan and first appeared in Adventure Comics #352.
- The Persuader was portrayed by Fraser Aitcheson.
- 1 Appearances of Persuader (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Persuader (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Persuader (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Persuader (Smallville)
|Legion of Super-Heroes Villain(s)|
This character or group of characters is or was primarily an enemy of the Legion of Super-Heroes from the 31st Century, and may have existed in any of the various Legion continuities, including but not limited to the Original Legion, Reboot Legion, and the Prime Legion. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Legion of Super-Heroes villains" category.
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."