Porcupine Pete's entire body is studded with pointed projectiles resembling the quills of a porcupine. Through an act of will, Pete can launch his quills from his body either in groupings for a localized effect, or all at once for a larger area effect.
Porcupine Pete's greatest weakness is his inability to control his powers. This has proven to be a hindrance not only to his adversaries, but to innocent bystanders as well. It is because of this lack of control that his application into the Legion of Super-Heroes was denied.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Legion of Super-Heroes and is an adaptation of Peter Dursin/Porcupine Pete. The original character was created by Cary Bates and Dave Cockrum and first appeared in Superboy #201.
- Porcupine Pete was voiced by James Arnold Taylor.
- It is revealed that he is very close with his mother, when he calls her to pick the Legion of Substitute Heroes up, as they lack any flight equipment.
- 6 Appearances of Peter Dursin (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Peter Dursin (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Peter Dursin (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Peter Dursin (Legion of Super-Heroes TV Series)