Peter Pauling was the right hand of Crime Boss Rupert Thorne.
Later, a criminal scientist named Professor Hugo Strange drove Thorne to the brink of insanity through the use of holographic images of ghosts. Thorne developed severe paranoia and believed that Pauling was conspiring with Mayor Hamilton Hill to have him killed. As a result, Pauling was killed by Thorne.
Powers and Abilities
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 11 Appearances of Peter Pauling (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Peter Pauling (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Peter Pauling (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Peter Pauling (New Earth)
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.