Pete Ross was a classmate of Clark Kent during his days in elementary school.
One day, the school bus the two were in drove into a river by accident, so to save everyone Clark used his budding powers to push the vehicle to safety. Pete's mother directly confronted Marth Kent over the incident and over what Clark was. Years later, Lois Lane actively sought out Pete, now a waiter at an IHOP, to learn about Clark.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Man of Steel and is an adaptation of Pete Ross. The original character was created by Leo Dorfman and George Papp and first appeared in Superboy #86.
- Pete Ross was portrayed by Jack Foley as a teen and Joseph Cranford as an adult.
- 2 Appearances of Peter Ross (DC Extended Universe)
- 3 Images featuring Peter Ross (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Peter Ross (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Peter Ross (DC Extended Universe)