Phil Winslade (b. 1965) is an artist.
Phil was born and raised in Surrey. During his childhood he suffered from Heart Murmur. He attended the Birmingham Polytechnic to study art.
Phil Winslade is a comic book artist. He began his career in 1990 working for Fleetway as a penciler on their title Crisis. He would later work for Atomeka Press and Marvel Comics. In 1993 Winslade was hired by DC Comics's to work for their imprint, Vertigo on the title Hellblazer Special as an inker. His first published work for the mainstream line of DC Comics was in the title Legends of the Dark Knigt on the issue #50. Later on, he worked on some other Batman Titles as well as Wonder Woman and Superman Titles.
- Phil Winslade/Penciler
- Phil Winslade/Inker
- Phil Winslade/Cover Artist
- Phil Winslade/Colourist
- Phil Winslade/Letterer
- Phil Winslade/Creations
- Phil Winslade's Images as a Penciler
- Phil Winslade's Images as an Inker
- Phil Winslade's Images as a Cover Artist
- Phil Winslade's Images as a Colourist
- Winslade at Official DC Comics Website
- Winslade at The Comic Book Database