- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the comic book stories considered to be set on Earth-Two. It is an adaptation of General Blankenship. The original character was created by Stanley Ralph Ross, William Moulton Marston, and Harry G. Peter and first appeared in the episode "The New Original Wonder Woman" of the series Wonder Woman.
- Though Blankenship is named Philip in the TV series, the only indication to his first name in the comics is a door reading "J. Blankenship" in Wonder Woman #239. This is reconciled in The Essential Wonder Woman Encyclopedia, where is full name is given as J. Philip Blankenship.
- This version of General Blankenship, including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 12 Appearances of Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Philip Blankenship (Earth-Two)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.