General Philip Blankenship worked for the War Department during the early years of World War II.
In 1942, he worked with his subordinate Colonel Steve Trevor in an ongoing effort to prevent Nazi cells from infiltrating the United States and threatening the nation's security. Blankenship also kept in close contact with Steve's colleagues Diana Prince and Etta Candy. Blankenship never knew that Yeoman Prince was also the Amazonian super-hero Wonder Woman.
Powers and Abilities
- General Blankenship is a character exclusive to the continuity of the Wonder Woman television series. The role of General Blankenship was first played by actor John Randolph in the pilot episode "The New Original Wonder Woman". With the first regular season episode, "Wonder Woman Meets Baroness Von Gunther", the role of General Blankenship was passed to Richard Eastham, who continued with the character throughout the remainder of season one.
- Generally only referred to as "General Blankenship", his first name was revealed in the episode "The Bushwackers".
- 14 Appearances of Philip Blankenship (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- 3 Images featuring Philip Blankenship (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Philip Blankenship (Wonder Woman TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Philip Blankenship (Wonder Woman TV Series)