Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
Philip Reardon is the Ten-Eyed Man, an enemy of Batman with the ability to see through the tips of his fingers.
- Enhanced Vision: The Ten-Eyed Man can see through the tips of his fingers, essentially giving him "ten eyes".
- Blindness: Reardon is blind in the traditional sense, not being able to see through his natural eyes.
- Ten-Eyed Man was created by Frank Robbins, Irv Novick, and Dick Giordano, first appearing in Batman #226. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Ten-Eyed Man first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Batman Eternal #15 by Ray Fawkes, Scott Snyder, and James Tynion IV.
- 10 Appearances of Philip Reardon (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Philip Reardon (Prime Earth)
- Quotations by or about Philip Reardon (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Philip Reardon (Prime Earth)