In the 1960s, African American teenager Phil Rollins idolized the superhero Soul Power, and invented a costume that could store and discharge electrical energy in order to emulate him. Taking the codename "Sparky", Phil became Soul Power's sidekick, and the pair had many adventures together before finally retiring. Phil went to college and eventually became the head of a major satellite firm.
- Mechanical Engineering: When only a teenager, Phil created his power-suit by himself.
- Electro-static suit
- Appearances of Philip Rollins (DCAU)
- 1 Images featuring Philip Rollins (DCAU)
- Quotations by or about Philip Rollins (DCAU)
- Character Gallery: Philip Rollins (DCAU)