Philippus was an Amazon soldier on Themyscira, having lived and fought with her sisters for thousands of years. She and Wonder Woman trained together during World War II; the two had an argument, with Philippus believing that Diana was too prone to violence.
- Amazonian Physiology: The Amazons are a race of warrior women that have received gifts and blessings from five Olympian goddesses: Artemis, Athena, Demeter, Hestia and Aphrodite. The average Amazon possesses the potential for the following power set:
- Enhanced Intellect: A gift from Athena, the Amazons have the wisdom to be guided by peace and justice.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Agility
- Immortality: The Amazons were gifted immortality. The people of Themyscira lived forever, though could be killed in war or in an accident. Those who followed Antiope and Phthia and became the Bana-Mighdall lost their immortality.
- Self-Sustenance: So long as the Amazons stay on Themyscira, she does not require food, water or any other form of nourishment to maintain her health and vitality. Although they are not susceptible to the throes of hunger, this does not mean that Amazons don't consume food for enjoyment. The Amazons frequently hold great festivals wherupon food is served.
- Amazonian Training: The Amazons honed their skills in many fields, aided by the gifts from Athena and Artemis.
- This character is an adaptation of Philippis, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- According to Philippus herself, she and Menalippe were both lovers and rivals for thousands of years.
- 5 Appearances of Philippus (Injustice: The Regime)
- 3 Images featuring Philippus (Injustice: The Regime)
- Quotations by or about Philippus (Injustice: The Regime)
- Character Gallery: Philippus (Injustice: The Regime)